Personal Injury Attorney
Results driven with a personal touch. Licensed in Louisiana & Texas.
Personal Injury Attorney Services in New Orleans and Metairie
If you are looking for personal injury attorney services in Louisiana or Texas, look no further. Liriano Law welcomes all inquiries and will fight for you both inside and outside the courtroom. Carmen Liriano is a highly experienced personal injury attorney and will work to maximize the favorable outcome that you deserve.
Personal injuries from another’s fault and/or negligence can be traumatic and life changing. The harm caused can include physical injury or harm inflicted upon mind and emotions. While compensation cannot take away what has happened, it can help make life moving forward less stressful. Personal injuries can lead to large medical expenses, loss of work, and even permanent physical and/or mental injuries requiring ongoing therapy. Every personal injury case is different, and everyone should be treated as such. At Liriano Law you will be met with the compassion and respect you desire, and the knowledge and expertise needed to achieve the settlement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Cases We Handle:
- Auto accidents
- Big truck/18 Wheeler accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Rideshare accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip and falls
- Dog bite accidents
- Workers Compensation
We welcome all personal injury case inquiries. Contact us for a free consultation.
Personal Injury Case Tips
- Be as detailed as possible in your police report immediately following the accident.
- Collect the other party’s insurance information.
- Begin the process of starting a claim as soon as you are physically able. Ideally, have an attorney lined up who can advocate on your behalf.
- Do not agree to any settlements from insurance companies.
- Do not communicate with the other party during the legal process if possible.
- Keep all documentation that could be relevant (medical bills, receipts, communication attempts from the other party, notation of your recovery to health, etc.).
- Do not wait to seek medical attention. The sooner the injuries are documented, the more difficult it will be for the insurance company to dispute
- Contact Liriano Law as early on in this process as possible for assistance with all the above!
Contact Liriano Law Firm with any questions you may have. We are ready to fight for you.
"*" indicates required fields